The guideline for the duration of conference dates
Conference venue guideline to prevent infection disease
All in-person speakers and participants have to obey the following rules:
- You have to detect body temperature every day at the entrance of Dejima Messe Nagasaki.
- You must not come to Dejima Messe Nagasaki if you have the following condition of a patient: cough, pain in the throat, having a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher.
- You have to wear a mask at Dejima Messe Nagasaki. Please speak nothing when you take your mask off for taking lunch or coffee break.
- You have to take a physical distance for other people.
- You have to give organizing committee notice if you got infected with something infection.
- You have to cooperate with organizing committee if organizing committee do additional request to you for restraining something infection activity.
The guideline for speakers and attendees who register as "Virtual"
All speakers and attendees who register as "Virtual" have to prepare the following equipment by yourself:
- Camera (built in or external)
- Microphone (built in or external, but recommended to use wired external microphone)
- Smooth and stable internet (it is essential to make sure your internet is stable in order to get the best quality)