last update: 9 March, 2022
Do I need a visa to enter into Japan? Citizens of some countries are required to apply for a visa to enter into Japan. Please visit here for detailed visa information.
Entrants, Returnees Follow-up System (ERFS)
Most of foreign new immigrants need "Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System (受付済証)" to enter into Japan.
The secretariat can send the certification to the following people:
- Authors of ACM ASIACCS 2022 main conference, including poster session
- Authors of ACM ASIACCS 2022 workshops
- Researchers or students of information security and/or privacy
If you need "Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System (受付済証)", please click "Publishing Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System" after you have finished your registration.
The link has work until May 13, 2022 (JST).
The application will request you the following information.
Publishing Certificate for Completion of Registration to the ERFS System
- Your Web ID when you have finished your registration
- Your Passport image: including your name, nationality, passport number, birthday and gender
- The date to enter into Japan, and the date to depart from Japan
- Your accommodation: name, Check-in date, Check-out date
- Home quarantine period and other measures after entry into Japan
- If you are not an author of ACM ASIACCS 2022, your research work, etc.
After you have finished sending the application form, the secretariat requests the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare to send the certificate after the secretariat confirms your input data.
The secretariat will send you the certificate email attached the certificate after the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare send the certificate to the secretariat.
Please note that the certificate does not guarantee your entry into Japan.
For more detail, please see "To Anyone Entering/Returning to Japan" and the manual list, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare.
ACM ASIACCS 2022 Secretariat
Taku Jiromaru (Conference Service Inc.)