Call for Workshops
About call for workshops
Proposals are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with ACM ASIACCS 2022.
Each workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security research.
A workshop associated with ASIACCS can be either one full day or half day in length.
Proceedings of all such workshops will be available to the workshop attendees.
Each workshop will also have online proceedings through ACM Digital Library, with a separate ISBN.
Submissions of workshop proposals must reach the workshop chair by September 3, 2021.
Workshop Proposal Submission
For new workshops, proposals should include all of the following:
- Workshop title
- A draft “Call for Papers” articulating the scope and topics covered by the workshop
- A brief summary and justification for the workshop, including anticipated benefits to the ACM ASIACCS community
Proposed length (half or full day) and agenda
Paper and Review Formats (E.g., page limitation, double or single blind, condition of COI, and so on)
- Expected number of submissions and acceptance rate
- Expected number of attendees
- Names of program chair(s), and, if available, tentative program committee.
- A one-paragraph biographical sketch for each organizer, describing relevant qualifications, including research and conference/workshop organizing experienc
For previously-held workshops, in addition to the above, proposals must provide the following information, for the two most recent workshops:
- Number of accepted papers
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
The workshop is within the scope of computer and communications security and concerns a coherent and important technical topic of high interest in the community.
- Research caliber of the PC committee and PC chairs.
Its novelty with respect to other ASIACCS workshops.
- Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
All deadline times are Anywhere on Earth.
- Workshop Submission Due: September 3, 2021
- Decision Notification: September 13, 2021
- CFP and Website for Each Workshop are Due: October 15, 2021
- Suggested Submission Deadline for Workshops: December 3, 2021
- Suggested Workshop Paper Notification: February 8, 2022
- Submission of Camera Ready Papers to Publisher: March 7, 2022
Please email your proposal to Workshop Co-Chair Toshihiro Yamauchi and Keita Emura via email email@example.com.